Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Gay Guys: Are my buddies gay together?

I noticed something strange...they are awfully close. They're like brothers...and that's understandable, because they probably are in a bromance together. But...I saw something that kind of caught me off guard....You see, my buddies are the mexican, pretty-boy, frat-guy, loud types. You know, the ones that have fades and groom their moustaches and goatees much like the way mine is in my avatar, play sports, and have kids or chase the ladies? (Yes I'm very observant and analytical, but NOT because I'm gay or bi...that's just the way I am) Anyways, being as how this is the way they are, it caught my very off guard with what I'm about to say....I was in high school when I saw them in front of me greeting each other aggressively, like guys, and then.... <:-D .....walked away with each other STILL holding each other's hands, haha! XD I freaked, mainly because it was passing period and there was a lot of people in the area. They didn't hold each other's hand for a long time, but they did they DID hold each other's hands for a brief moment, haha. Now, my question for you gay guys is....are my buddies gay together? I am just curious really. It's not because I'm secretly gay or bi or something...it's just they're my friends, and I would just like to know if they're gay or bi without asking THEM cause I don't want to embarrass them.

No comments:

Post a Comment